Wednesday 13 May 2009

I Love My Tulips


My husband is far more patient and long-sighted than me. He went out in the cold, wet winter weather and planted some tulip bulbs. I wouldn't have bothered. It was much too cold. And they're so little in the vast expanse of our 'wild garden' (i.e natural mess). But they make such a differnce. They brighten up our 'garden' and they make me smile every morning when I look at them out of the kitchen window.....

Blowing in the wind.......

Two lonely stems.....

A helping hand.....

But most of all I love it when my two men surprise me with one!

(Yes, I know the tulip is out of focus but Jacob wasn't playing ball at all with getting his photo taken.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lucky man. I look forward to reading each post. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face. I love you both. xoxox

    ReplyDelete