Monday 11 May 2009

For You Ritchie!


This is for you Ritchie! I thought about waiting until your birthday but I couldn't. Remember the discussion we had at the weekend about how much we'd forgotten of our life together. Well this is my attempt not to let it slip so easily through our fingers. Little remants of our seemingly mundane existence stored away for us to look back at next year, in 10 years time, in 50 years time and pass on to the kid(s?). It won't be everyday. It mightn't even make it every week but it's something. To show our kids (and remind us at times) how much we are in love and the wonderful life we share together.


I love you honey xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise. I think it's a brilliant idea. I may even contribute on special occasions.

    All my love.
    xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a truly amazing blog :)

    ReplyDelete