Thursday 13 August 2009

We're not Brazil; We're Northern Ireland.

Before I start let me apologise for these photos. The ISO setting on my camera was wrong, the light was wrong and JT just wouldn't stop moving around. He never stops moving around. Food pictures are just so much easier. You set them up and they sit there. I took 110 photos and these are the only 3 worth showing!

Anyone that knows my OH knows that he is a big football fan. He likes to inform me of just how good a player he was in his younger days. Nowadays he's a MUFC fan. The one and only item of clothing Daddy bought JT was this.....

C'mon the reds!
taken 5 months ago!

Two days ago, we were shopping and I spied this for £1!!!!!

Jacob in NI Strip c

Rear view.

Jacob in NI Strip (7)

Daddy was so pleased.

I wouldn't say we're avid Northern Ireland supporters (it has been described like watching paint dry) but Daddy likes to watch them on the tv and we like to see our wee country win of course!

Jacob in NI Strip b

(For any visitors from further afield this is a Northern Ireland football kit and the title was one of their chants during the last football season.)
Blog Signature

1 comment:

  1. JT looks so big in this strip. The photo in his high chair makes him look so much bigger than a year.
    Now he just has to learn to shout 'Healy'

    ReplyDelete